回覆文章
michelle
道場長
文章: 3072
註冊時間: 週五 8月 31, 2007 12:07 am
來自: 台灣台中

2015年_What I have learned from Aikido_新竹道場_蔡昀庭

文章 michelle »

Since a long time before ( a time I had already forgotten,) I had fell in love with sweating in the Aikido court, a place my effort spent, a place making me stronger, a place I learn knowledge of life. If I can become a woman with good manners, I need to give thanks to Master Feng, who gave me the opportunity to learn in this martial art.

I think I should apologize again for my three continuous absents two years ago with no any phone calls. Although the reason I didn’t call was that I got the wrong phone number, I should try to ask other people for the correct one. I feel gratitude for master’s forgiveness and taught me what a person should do in such situations.

Beside the knowledge of life, the most memorable experience happened recently was the class taken by Shihan Fukakusa. He said, “Aikido should not be a competitive competition. It should be a martial art which everyone can learn and enjoy.”What he said had really brought lots of changes to me. For all the time, no matter which subject it is, I had gave myself pressure in learning and kept telling myself to learn faster, faster, and faster. At last, the more I learned, the more I hate it. When we can learn a technique step by step, we can discover interest in it.

Another demonstration which inspired me was the one when Shihan was teaching us to relax. When a mighty man is trying to lift you up, you should relax. I saw the miracle Shihan made at night, and I practiced it the next day with my dad by asking him to lift me up. Nevertheless, I couldn’t even relax a bit. I can’t even overcome my fear to height. The reminded me a quote from Akeley and the Bee. It said,” Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” It means that our deepest fear is not like what we thought. Our deepest fear is actually “me.” If we want to conquer the horror, we must overcome our own.

This is the end of my Aikido feedback, thank you for your reading.

合氣道與我
  甫經十八歲生日,回首過往的青春歲月,內中充溢著粗重而短促的呼吸聲、沿著額頭雙頰留下的熱汗、以及不時吹拂疲憊身軀的輕風,我在道館裡,揮灑青春的活力。

自踏入合氣道的殿堂以來,每周便期待著星期五的到來。每堂課都能學到新的技巧,皆有新的挑戰,其中影響我最深的,便是意志力的鍛鍊。

場上,和師兄師姐們練習自由技法。一聲開始,我攻向師兄,隨之而來的便是呼吸摔、反手摔、入身摔……的伺候,倒下之後,即使被摔的金星亂冒也要馬上站起來繼續攻擊,輪到我做技法之時,往往僅憑一股意志力使身體繼續移動、運作。鹹鹹的汗水沿著眉流進眼裡、嘴裡,我卻一刻也不能停下,攻擊如狂風暴雨般襲身而來,稍不留意便有復背受敵之險。眼神迷濛,我彷彿能聽見身體的每一個關節正咯格作響,只要倒下便再也站不起來。此時,師母傳來一句:「最後三十秒!」如洪鐘、如警鈴,讓我從迷濛中清醒,讓我知道絕不能在此刻放棄。熊熊鬥志強化了意志力,使我終能撐過這一次考驗。

<賽德克‧巴萊>的名導魏德聖曾說:「你會贏人家,就是當大家都到達極限的時候,你還能再多撐一小時。」可見意志力當是我們能夠贏別人的決勝點。如果今天,我能再爬山之時比別人多走一里路:如果今天,我能再讀書之時比別人多看一章節;如果今天,我的意志力比別人更加堅強,都得感謝合氣道的訓練。
回覆文章

回到「合氣道心得」